Monday, March 27, 2006

Boy of My Drunken College Dreams

In college, I was in love with...the most beautiful...the most artistic...the most hilarious...the most athletic...alcoholic. He and I had the most passionate and tortuous relationship filled with sex, and tears, and drama, and wrath. But mostly...booze.

The following are emails that I received from him at late hours of the night post an argument and 17 Long Islands. I have changed his name to Paco to protect his identity.

Feb something (all of the punctuation is original. no typos. the only thing that has been changed is his name to paco)

hey lang. i'm sorry i;m embarrassed you. i'm not trying to pull that steez. okay. i'm going to talk to you tomorrow. Lang, i hope we chill. I'll call you later. peace
paco
lang please call me, I love you.
m.c. hammer.
paco
i love loulie. i want you to seriously. i love you baby, seriously for rals.


March something

lang i love you. i hope for no better reason than that i want to be with you and love you. this band and hammer, youj know.
awesome.
paco

April something


-i'm going to take a nap. i love lang. Please come sleep with me, because i love you. h.c. hammertime. live it.. please i love you.
paco


Ahhh, young love. Just two people in a crazy love affair with M.C. Hammer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home